COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Your privacy on the Internet is importance to us. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
All information on this site is presented 'as is' and subject to change without notice. All reasonable attempts have been made to insure the accuracy of information. WingsOverSouthTexas.com, and all related Wings Over South Texas domain names are solely owned and operated by The Morale, Welfare and Recreation Department (MWR). Any legal correspondence regarding the air show event should be made to The Morale, Welfare and Recreation Department (MWR) of Naval Air Station Corpus Christi.
Use of sponsor logos does not express any explicit or implied endorsement of this web site.
INFORMATION WingsOverSouthTexas.com (and related Wings Over South Texas domains) GATHERS AND TRACKS
WingsOverSouthTexas.com and associated domains gathers two types of information about users:
1. We collect information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. This information may include your name, e-mail address and other personally identifying information. We request this information if you opt-in to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, from participation in polls and surveys and to receive special offers and notices from us or our advertisers and sponsors:
Users who opt-in to receive the following free services are required to submit certain personally identifying information:
a. Electronic newsletters (Dispatches - VIP Newsletter)
WingsOverSouthTexas.com gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe to our free electronic newsletter. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page.
b. Message boards/forums
Users of the site's Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages. To register for these services the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
c. "E-mail this to a friend" Service
Our site's users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking "e-mail this to a friend." The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. "
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. WingsOverSouthTexas.com may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with personally identifying information about individual users.
WingsOverSouthTexas.com may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners.
On-Site User Tracking
2. Information WingsOverSouthTexas.com gathers through automatically tracking general statistical information about our Web site and its visitors, such as IP addresses, browsers, pages viewed, number of visitors, etc…. WingsOverSouthTexas.com tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. WingsOverSouthTexas.com breaks down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
This information allows us to better tailor our content to user's needs and build a better service for you. It also helps our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Because WingsOverSouthTexas.com derives its revenue mainly from ticket sales, providing such aggregated demographic data is essential to keeping our service free to users.
Children under 16
We will never knowingly request personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 16 without requesting parental or guardian consent. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Web site, and if a child under 16 has provided us with personally identifying information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us by sending an email message to email@example.com to remove the information and opt-out of the services provided through this Web site.
USE OF INFORMATION
WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains uses the information collected through this Web site for our internal business purposes, including enhancing your experience in our network of sites, providing interactive or personalized elements on the sites, and to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use personally identifying information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. WingsOverSouthTexas.com will not share newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners without notifying you first.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas, we do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users, but we don't track which particular users enter which particular terms.
WingsOverSouthTexas.com creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers, sponsors and partners to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs.
We use or disclose information to resolve disputes, investigate problems or enforce our User Agreement. We also use or disclose information whenever we believe in good faith that the law so requires or if we otherwise consider it necessary to do so to maintain service and improve our products and services.
WingsOverSouthTexas.com operates secure data networks protected by industry standard security and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personally identifying information, we cannot ensure or guaranty the security of any information you transmit to us. Any data transmitted to our ticketing service provided is the sole responsibility of the ticket service provider.
OPT-OUT POLICY AND CHANGE TO INFORMATION
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters / email(s).
Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
To update or delete the information that you have provided please send us an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
GOOGLE AS A THIRD PARTY VENDOR
LINKS TO ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
Be advised that this Web site includes links to advertisers, sponsors and partners who provide goods and services to users through the WingsOverSouthTexas.com or Web site.
WingsOverSouthTexas.com isn't responsible for content on off-site web pages. Parents of anyone under 18 should review all content and determine its' appropriateness for viewing.
No Federal Endorsement of ANY links is intended.
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by WingsOverSouthTexas.com and all related domains. If we decide to change our privacy or usage policy, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains are provided "as is". WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains, even if WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains or a WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to WingsOverSouthTexas.com and related domains shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
No Federal Endorsement Intended.